The Charlemont Historical Society is a membership organization open to everyone who is interested in preserving, researching, and maintaining the local history of Charlemont, Massachusetts. When you become a member, you support
- the ongoing maintenance and preservation of the museum collection
- expanded access to the collection through digitization projects
- new programming in Charlemont
When you join, you will
- be a voting member of the Society, able to vote at the Society’s annual meeting (held in October)
- receive the Charlemont Historical Society quarterly members newsletter
- received discounted prices on all ticketed events hosted by the Society.
Memberships cost $20 per person. A PDF membership form is now on the “Join” page of this website. To become a member, please download that form and mail it with your check made out to “Charlemont Historical Society” to:
Charlemont Historical Society
PO Box 108
Charlemont, MA 01339
If you have any questions about membership or the Society, please be in touch. Thank you!